Saturday, December 13, 2014

Vintage Classics - 2000


The only New Year's resolution I made for myself last year was to read more books. I had only read a pathetic few in 2013 so I made sure that as soon as I finished a book in 2014, I grabbed a new one to start. Now that 2014 is wrapping up, I find that I've read about 15 books, which isn't too bad. So I decided to end the year with an old favorite--you can probably guess what it is--which meant I was on the hunt for yet another edition.

That's getting harder and harder of course, but I got lucky during an eBay search and found this British edition published in 2000. Not a bad cover, and the back cover plot description is pretty good. I can't think of a better way to end the year than with Larry Darrell and his search for the Absolute.



No comments: