Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mandarin Books Edition - 1995


I was in the mood to read The Razor's Edge again, so of course I went looking for a "new" edition!

Not finding anything on eBay, I decided to try eBay.co.uk, figuring maybe there was a British edition that might be for sale. Turns out I was right!

This cover is pretty decent; its a painting called Spanish Woman, but it could certainly fill in as the scene of Isabel as she leaves Larry's apartment, having just decided they won't be getting married--that sad, wistful look on the woman's face seems more than appropriate.

The back cover description is new, and does a fairly good job representing the book--mentioning the major characters, but putting Larry front and center.

Thrilled to add another edition to my collection!


No comments: